Guidelines for contributions:
To receive consideration by the youth and community services committee, requests for funds are to follow these guidelines:
- Submit request in writing well in advance of when funds are needed.
- Indicate the total cost of the project and the amount requested of the club.
- Indicate the date by which funding is requested.
- Indicate whom to contact if more information is needed.
- Indicate who will benefit and in what way as a result of the proposed project.
- Recognize that receipt of a prior grant does not assure successive grants or grants in the same amount as a previous grant.
- Assure that written account of the use of funds will be provided in a timely manner.
Download the PDF -
The Youth and Community Services Committee will give preference to projects that meet the following criteria: The project for which funds are requested...
- Is consistent with the mission of Kiwanis.
- Serves the needs (physical, social, spiritual) of youth.
- Serves the interests of the Chippewa Falls community.
To request a contribution, please contact us HERE!